The energy supplier of green electricity and gas now signs digitally with ValidSign. ENGIE will initially use the signing solution in the Finance department. Payment orders previously brought internally from one agency to another to be signed are now signed in a few clicks and sent directly to the controller for verification. Both user-friendliness and SharePoint online integration were the deciding factor to opt for ValidSign.
In collaboration with one of our customers, Children’s theme park Juliana Toren in Apeldoorn we can give away a family subscription. Our marketing manager will personally present the prize to the winner. Volg ons op Linkedin, Instagram en Twitter, en like en share het bijbehorende bericht om kans te maken! You can participate until Thursday 2 May, the day we will announce the winner. All participants will be included in an online generator that randomly chooses a winner.
It’s September again. The summer holidays ended… Back to work! Do you prefer to stay in the relaxed summer atmosphere all year round? At least our customers do! By signing documents digitally, you make it relaxed not only for yourself, but also for external signers. Zo kunt u zonder stress al uw documenten digitaal versturen, (laten) ondertekenen en afronden.
No more stress by digitalsigning:
- You need to do less actions. Printing, scanning and posting is a thing of the past with the digital signature. Documents can be sent digitally and signed with one click. After signing, documents will be completed back into your system, after which you can archive them.
- You no longer have to come to the office to sign documents. With the digital signature, you can sign place and time independently, on any electronic device. For example, you can sign contracts or quotes digitallyvia your tablet or mobile phone.
- You have insight into the sign-up process. ValidSign allows you to see at any time which documents still need to be signed. You can easily send reminders to recipients. Compared to the paper sign process, documents are no longer lost and it is always clear where the documents are located.
- You improve your customer experience. You make it easy not only for yourself, but also for your customers. You can easily send sign requests via ValidSign, after which you will receive the sign request via email. By clicking on the link in the email, the customer ends up in the document. One click can then be signed. You have to do less actions, but so does the customer! Win-win.
- You’re speeding up your business. Because you have to do fewer actions compared to the paper-intensive sign process and digital signing any place and any time possible, contracts can be signed more quickly. In short: you close more deals in a shorter time.
Why make it difficult for yourself when it can be easier? Many companies have already preceded you and experienced the convenience of digital signing, all year round.
Do you want to know more? Please contact us.
Deventer, August 23 2019 – – ValidSign, specialist in validly digital signing, introduces an integration with AFAS that allows organisations to speed up the HRM business process within AFAS. Thanks to the integration, all documents can be easily sent out for digital signature to both in- and external signers. The user can sign on any (mobile) device.
The strength of the link is that all processes that require signing are offered directly from AFAS from start to finish. After signing, the document is automatically archived at the correct location in the system. This seamless integration reduces the lead time of documents and processes. In addition, the user gets a better understanding of the signing process.
The integration can be integrated into existing workflows in AFAS, so that the processes are even more efficient and effective. Employees can easily offer documents for signature through InSite and customers could sign documents through the customer portal (OutSide). This saves time and grants a higher service.
ValidSign’s intuitive and easy-to-use digital signing solution makes it possible to sign documents easily, securely and legally valid with a digital signature. The sign requests are sent in their own corporate identity, wherefore organizations continue to radiate the professionalism that is used to from the organization. Other benefits for the user include improved customer experience and simplified contract management. Moreover, the integration significantly reduces paper-related costs.
ValidSign also offers a variety of integrations with systems like SharePoint, Salesforce, and Dynamics and can be integrated into every workflow. This makes it a real enterprise solution that is easy to scale up throughout the organization. The new AFAS integration is expected to be available october first.
ValidSign offers a solution for legally digital signing of documents; easy to use and easy to implement within the processes. ValidSign offers integrations with Unit4, Caseware, Pinkweb, My Accountancy portal, M-Files, Salesforce, SharePoint, Office 365, Alfresco, Outsystems and SAP SuccessFactors. ValidSign has now helped many organizations convert their processes that depend on signatures from paper intensive to paperless. Many customers worldwide use the ValidSign solution, which makes it possible to sign contracts with partners, suppliers and/or customers digitally and legally. More information: www.validsign.nl.