How recognisable: you are almost going on holiday but everything still needs to be completed at work before you leave. So are the documents to be signed in ValidSign. Documents are still pending, the customer has yet to sign or new transactions have yet to be created. Also during your holiday. How are you going to fix this?
Don’t worry, because ValidSign’s permission feature allows you to empower your colleagues so they can manage your transactions. They can create new transactions, archive completed transactions, and send reminders to people who still need to sign a digital signature, all from your account. You can transfer your transactions to your (close) colleague with peace of mind. To do this, you only need to add that user to “Access to Permission”. This feature can be found under the heading “My Account” at the top right of your dashboard. Below is a step-by-step instruction.
1: At the top right of your dashboard, click your name.
2: You choose My Account.
3: Then, in Access to Authorization, find the right person. Then select it and then pat Save.
This empowers your colleague to manage your transactions. Would you like to stop the permission for your colleague again? Then go back to Permission Access, select the user in question, and delete it. Then click Save. As a result, the user will no longer have access to your account.
If you are authorized by your colleague, you can see that by the additional icon at the top right of your dashboard (see image below). By clicking this permission button, you can access your colleague’s account. In the emerging screen, select your colleague and then choose Manage Start. Then all transactions come into view of the relevant account.
Do you want to turn this feature off again and return to your own transactions? Dat klikt u nogmaals op de machtigingsknop en kiest u voor “Beheren stoppen”.
Defer or delay permission (right at the top of your dashboard)
In no time, your colleague is authorized or can manage your colleague’s transactions so that you (or your colleague) can go on holiday without any worries.
ValidSign wishes you a great summer!
Do you have any questions? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s September again. The summer holidays ended… Back to work! Do you prefer to stay in the relaxed summer atmosphere all year round? At least our customers do! By signing documents digitally, you make it relaxed not only for yourself, but also for external signers. Zo kunt u zonder stress al uw documenten digitaal versturen, (laten) ondertekenen en afronden.
No more stress by digitalsigning:
- You need to do less actions. Printing, scanning and posting is a thing of the past with the digital signature. Documents can be sent digitally and signed with one click. After signing, documents will be completed back into your system, after which you can archive them.
- You no longer have to come to the office to sign documents. With the digital signature, you can sign place and time independently, on any electronic device. For example, you can sign contracts or quotes digitallyvia your tablet or mobile phone.
- You have insight into the sign-up process. ValidSign allows you to see at any time which documents still need to be signed. You can easily send reminders to recipients. Compared to the paper sign process, documents are no longer lost and it is always clear where the documents are located.
- You improve your customer experience. You make it easy not only for yourself, but also for your customers. You can easily send sign requests via ValidSign, after which you will receive the sign request via email. By clicking on the link in the email, the customer ends up in the document. One click can then be signed. You have to do less actions, but so does the customer! Win-win.
- You’re speeding up your business. Because you have to do fewer actions compared to the paper-intensive sign process and digital signing any place and any time possible, contracts can be signed more quickly. In short: you close more deals in a shorter time.
Why make it difficult for yourself when it can be easier? Many companies have already preceded you and experienced the convenience of digital signing, all year round.
Do you want to know more? Please contact us.
The kitchen table conversation: an important agreement between the municipality and the citizen in which decisions are made for support for the individual. The signing of a report or decision document often also plays a role in this. Signing often still happens on paper, which generally takes a long time for documents to be signed by multiple people.
Digital & Face2Face signing
By using the Face2Face signing option, it is possible to have documents digitally signed during the meeting by multiple stakeholders on a single mobile device. This for instance can be done via a laptop, but also via a tablet or mobile phone. In no time, you have a signed document.
In this way, processes can be quickly set in motion and there is no need to sign on paper afterwards. Ideal for the municipality, but also for the individual in question.
Do you want to know more? Please contact us.
Did you know that you can add your own graphic signature to your ValidSign account? When you digitally sign documents, your personal scribble will appear on the document. Learn more about the graphic signature and how to install it.
Digital signing with your ValidSign account can be done in two ways: through the “click signature” or the “graphic signature”. The click signature is generally the most commonly used and is set by default. On the other hand, you can set up, save, and then reuse the graphic signature for each transaction.
The graphic signature corresponds to the “wet” signature; it is similar to the “scribble” of the signer you see on the signed document. The click signature only shows your name and the date of signing. Both signatures are equally legally valid, but given the similarity to the wet signature, the graphic signature is used by many rather than the click signature. The graphic signature most closely resembles the handwritten signature on paper and therefore feels more familiar.
How do you set up the graphic signature?
In your ValidSign account, you can click on your name at the top right, after which you’ll end up on the menu. Here you choose “My Account”.
Then, within “My Account”, you can choose “Signature”. This screen allows you to set your graphic signature. This is best done on a smartphone or tablet, as recreating your graphic signature is more difficult on your laptop/PC. By using your finger or a pen suitable for touchscreens, you can set up your scribble via your smartphone or tablet. You can customize the signature as often as you need.
How does the graphic signature return to the document?
When you offer a document to be signed in the ValidSign environment and you’ve dragged the signature box to the right place, you’ll see a gear at the top right of the signature box. By clicking on the gear, you can choose the graphic signature. After signing, your personal graphic signature will appear here that you have set up in advance.
Questions? Feel free to contact us.