The energy supplier of green electricity and gas now signs digitally with ValidSign. ENGIE will initially use the signing solution in the Finance department. Payment orders previously brought internally from one agency to another to be signed are now signed in a few clicks and sent directly to the controller for verification. Both user-friendliness and SharePoint online integration were the deciding factor to opt for ValidSign.
In collaboration with one of our customers, Children’s theme park Juliana Toren in Apeldoorn we can give away a family subscription. Our marketing manager will personally present the prize to the winner. Volg ons op Linkedin, Instagram en Twitter, en like en share het bijbehorende bericht om kans te maken! You can participate until Thursday 2 May, the day we will announce the winner. All participants will be included in an online generator that randomly chooses a winner.
How recognisable: you are almost going on holiday but everything still needs to be completed at work before you leave. So are the documents to be signed in ValidSign. Documents are still pending, the customer has yet to sign or new transactions have yet to be created. Also during your holiday. How are you going to fix this?
Don’t worry, because ValidSign’s permission feature allows you to empower your colleagues so they can manage your transactions. They can create new transactions, archive completed transactions, and send reminders to people who still need to sign a digital signature, all from your account. You can transfer your transactions to your (close) colleague with peace of mind. To do this, you only need to add that user to “Access to Permission”. This feature can be found under the heading “My Account” at the top right of your dashboard. Below is a step-by-step instruction.
1: At the top right of your dashboard, click your name.
2: You choose My Account.
3: Then, in Access to Authorization, find the right person. Then select it and then pat Save.
This empowers your colleague to manage your transactions. Would you like to stop the permission for your colleague again? Then go back to Permission Access, select the user in question, and delete it. Then click Save. As a result, the user will no longer have access to your account.
If you are authorized by your colleague, you can see that by the additional icon at the top right of your dashboard (see image below). By clicking this permission button, you can access your colleague’s account. In the emerging screen, select your colleague and then choose Manage Start. Then all transactions come into view of the relevant account.
Do you want to turn this feature off again and return to your own transactions? Dat klikt u nogmaals op de machtigingsknop en kiest u voor “Beheren stoppen”.
Defer or delay permission (right at the top of your dashboard)
In no time, your colleague is authorized or can manage your colleague’s transactions so that you (or your colleague) can go on holiday without any worries.
ValidSign wishes you a great summer!
Do you have any questions? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s September again. The summer holidays ended… Back to work! Do you prefer to stay in the relaxed summer atmosphere all year round? At least our customers do! By signing documents digitally, you make it relaxed not only for yourself, but also for external signers. Zo kunt u zonder stress al uw documenten digitaal versturen, (laten) ondertekenen en afronden.
No more stress by digitalsigning:
- You need to do less actions. Printing, scanning and posting is a thing of the past with the digital signature. Documents can be sent digitally and signed with one click. After signing, documents will be completed back into your system, after which you can archive them.
- You no longer have to come to the office to sign documents. With the digital signature, you can sign place and time independently, on any electronic device. For example, you can sign contracts or quotes digitallyvia your tablet or mobile phone.
- You have insight into the sign-up process. ValidSign allows you to see at any time which documents still need to be signed. You can easily send reminders to recipients. Compared to the paper sign process, documents are no longer lost and it is always clear where the documents are located.
- You improve your customer experience. You make it easy not only for yourself, but also for your customers. You can easily send sign requests via ValidSign, after which you will receive the sign request via email. By clicking on the link in the email, the customer ends up in the document. One click can then be signed. You have to do less actions, but so does the customer! Win-win.
- You’re speeding up your business. Because you have to do fewer actions compared to the paper-intensive sign process and digital signing any place and any time possible, contracts can be signed more quickly. In short: you close more deals in a shorter time.
Why make it yourself difficult when it could make it easier for yourself? Many companies have already preceded you and experienced the convenience of digital signing, all year round.
Do you want to learn more about how you can stay in a relaxed summer atmosphere with ValidSign? Please contact us.
The kitchen table conversation: an important agreement between the municipality and the citizen in which decisions are made for support for the individual. The signing of a report or decision document often also plays a role in this. Signing often still happens on paper, which generally takes a long time for documents to be signed by multiple people.
Digital & Face2Face signing
By using the Face2Face signing option, it is possible to have documents digitally signed during the meeting by multiple stakeholders on a single mobile device. This for instance can be done via a laptop, but also via a tablet or mobile phone. In no time, you have a signed document.
In this way, processes can be quickly set in motion and there is no need to sign on paper afterwards. Ideal for the municipality, but also for the individual in question.
Do you want to know more? Please contact us.